Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oats Corn Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Corn Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Corn Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats corn dhokla recipe. To make oats corn dhokla you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oats Corn Dhokla:
- Get 1 bowl of paste of 2 corn cobs kernals.
- Use 1 bowl of curd.
- You need 1/2 bowl of rava /sooji.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of rolled oats.
- Get 1/4 bowl of besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric/haldi powder.
- Provide Pinch of hing.
- Provide of Juice of one lemon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger and green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fruit salt.
- Use 1 tsp of oil for greasing the tin.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil for tempering.
- Get 1 tsp of rai/mustured seeds.
- You need 1-2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Get 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Get leaves of Few chopped curry.
Instructions to make Oats Corn Dhokla:
- Combine the sweet corn kernels paste curd oats sooji along with salt heeng lemon juice and ginger chilli paste and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste..
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the besan adjust water if needed I did and't and give it rest for 10 mins.
- Just before steaming, sprinkle the fruit salt, and 2 tsp of water over it. When the bubbles form, mix gently..
- Pour the batter immediately into a greased thali or pan and tap it to spread the batter in an even layer..
- Steam in a steamer or cooker for 20 to25 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked..
- Cool slightly, cut into squares pieces.
- Heat oil crackle rai add curry leaves and green chillies little fry then pour over dhokla pieces and garnish with coriander and coconut.Serve immediately with green chutney..
If you find this Oats Corn Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.