Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut-red curry pork chops recipe. You can have coconut-red curry pork chops using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops:
- Prepare 2 of inch thick pork chops.
- Get 1 tbsp of red curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried minced onions.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/3 tsp of coconut extract.
- Use 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
- Provide 1 of pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops:
- Whisk coconut extract into coconut milk. Marinate pork for 4-48 hours..
- Pat chops dry. Cover with oil to coat chops. Season..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Coconut red curry paste, yellow curry, other curries, tumeric, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, cardamom, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, crushed pepper flakes, pineapple juice, thai basil, parsely, cilantro, ginger, lime, lemongrass, mirin, sesame, soy, worchestershire, shallots, celery seed, fennel, white pepper, vegetable oil.
If you find this Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.