Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Seared Duck Breast with Red Curry Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Seared Duck Breast with Red Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Seared Duck Breast with Red Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's seared duck breast with red curry sauce recipe. To make kanya's seared duck breast with red curry sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Seared Duck Breast with Red Curry Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of duck breast.
- Get 1 tsp of red curry sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste duck breast.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1 of a few basils leaves.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- Provide 12 of cherry tomato.
- Get 2 of pepper corn.
Steps to make Kanya's Seared Duck Breast with Red Curry Sauce:
- First start is make red curry sauce, you know how to make chili paste shinny from my other curry recipes..now just try with your imagination ..this time let the sauce simmer on low heat until thickess,add some water or coconut milk if that s too spicy ,finish product must be shinny ,flavoredful ,get the right texture ,smell and color even in small portion :).
- While wait for sauce ,heat your skillet to medium ..salted and peppered to duck breast ,sear approximately 3 mins each side ,thiiny sliced and placeon serving dish.
- Decorate serving dishes with kaffir lime leave,slices of garlic,cherry tomato..topping with sauce ,some coconut milk,sliced red peppers,peppercorns ,basils ..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Seared Duck Breast with Red Curry Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.