Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry:
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Take of Chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies.
- Use of Coconut milk (or cooking cream).
- Provide of Spices: Paprika, turmeric, garlic ginger paste.
- Get of Spices: Cumin, Masala powder, coriander powder.
Steps to make Prawn Curry:
- Frying chopped onions till brown then adding green chillies, garlic ginger paste till soft, then adding tomatoes till soft.
- Add paprika and a bit of water.
- Add shrimps then add all spices except for coriander powder.
- Add milk then coriander powder.
- Add coriander herb and a bit of cooking cream (or no cooking cream if used that instead of coconut milk).
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.