Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore noodles (diet version) recipe. You can have singapore noodles (diet version) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- Get 75 g of egg noodles dry / 2½ oz ..
- Provide 2 of eggs large hens.
- You need 200 g of shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz ..
- Use 50 g of red pepper / 2 oz ..
- Provide 75 g of pepper yellow / 2½ oz ..
- You need 25 g of broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz ..
- Get 50 g of carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz ..
- Provide 125 g of mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz ..
- Get 75 g of red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz ..
- Take 50 g of scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz ..
- Use 50 g of water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz ..
- Use ½ tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Provide ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of ginger dried.
- Get 1 teaspoons of curry powder medium *.
- Prepare of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Steps to make Singapore Noodles (diet version):
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside..
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips..
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over..
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders..
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition..
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately..
If you find this Singapore Noodles (diet version) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.