Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy many food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix lentil fritters /mix dal mangode recipe. To make mix lentil fritters /mix dal mangode you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode:
- Take 1/2 cup of Bengal gram Dal (Chana Dal).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Split green moong dal (green gram).
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow moong Dal.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Urad Dal/white lentil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Toor Dal (Pigeon Peas).
- Use 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coarsely crushed coriander seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide 2 pinch of soda bicarbonate.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 10 of Curry leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1 cup of Oil – for frying.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala to sprinkle /garnish.
Instructions to make Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode:
- Wash and soak all the lentils /dal for 2 hours..
- Thereafter, strain the dal and grind them coarsely in a mixer, try not to add water while grinding..
- Take the mixture out in a big mixing bowl and add finely chopped onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, soda, salt and curry leaves and mix well..
- The consistency of the batter should be thick..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok for frying..
- Now take a lemon sized batter and make a ball/mangode or you can make a round shaped vada on your palm and slide it carefully into the hot oil..
- Fry the mangode in batches of 6-7, on a medium flame until it turns golden brown in colour and crisp..
- When done, take them out on an absorbent paper..
- Delicious and crispy mix dal mangode are ready..
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and immediately serve with spicy mint coriander chutney and tamarind chutney along with tea..
If you find this Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.