Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bean Sprout and Natto Dry Curry Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean Sprout and Natto Dry Curry Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bean sprout and natto dry curry rice bowl recipe. To cook bean sprout and natto dry curry rice bowl you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bean Sprout and Natto Dry Curry Rice Bowl:
- Use 100 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- Take 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Take 2 of packs Natto (fermented soy beans).
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thin green onions or scallion (chopped).
- Take 2 of servings Warm rice.
- Prepare 1 of A hot spring egg or poached or fried egg (if you want).
Instructions to make Bean Sprout and Natto Dry Curry Rice Bowl:
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the ground meat..
- When the meat has changed color add the bean sprouts, sprinkle in the dashi stock granules and stir fry..
- When the bean sprouts are limp add the curry powder, and continue stir frying until it's no longer powdery..
- Add the natto and stir fry quickly, and add the sugar and soy sauce..
- Spoon on top of warm rice, and garnish with a scattering of chopped green onions. I've added a soft-poached egg here..
If you find this Bean Sprout and Natto Dry Curry Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.