Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe. You can have alu kofta curry with eggs. using 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Alu kofta curry with eggs.:
- Use of For kofta:.
- Take 1/2 kg of mutton mince.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 5-6 of Green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of khas khaas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli crushed.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2-3 tbs of gram flour.
- Get of Oil for fry.
- Prepare of For gravy :.
- You need 1 of small cup oil.
- Get 2 of onion grinded.
- Use 2 of tomatoes blended.
- You need 4-5 of medium potatoes cubes in large size.
- Provide 1 1/2 of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Water as required.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take of Ginger julienne.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Provide of Green chilli chopped.
Instructions to make Alu kofta curry with eggs.:
- In a bowl add mince and all ingredients except besan and mix well….. now add besan as required and mix well with the help of hand…. rest it for 15 minutes… now grease your hand with oil and make balls equal sizes…. Heat oil and fry koftas until done….
- Heat oil… Add zeera and saute… Now add g.g paste and cook for 1 minute…. Now add onion and fry until translucent…now add salt chilli powder, haldi and garam masala and mix well…. now add tomatoes paste and cover and cook until oil separates….. (achi trh bhoona jaye)…. now add potatoes and mix well…. and cook for 2- 3 minutes… Now add water cover and cook on low flame until potatoes are soft… Now add koftas and cook 4 -5 minutes…. when oil separates gravy is ready.
- Cut the eggs into 2 pieces…. Now add eggs in gravy… add fresh coriander and garam masala and mix… Now add ginger julienne and green chilli…..
- Alu kofta gravy is ready…..
If you find this Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.