Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Use 400 gram of prawn.
- Provide 2 of onions paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmuric powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1" of cinnamon.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawn with salt and turmuric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add the prawn shallow fry and keep aside.
- Add whole garam masala jeera bay leaf.
- Now add onion paste saute adding salt and turmuric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute adding red chilli powder and jeera powder.
- Add the prawns and cover allow it to simmer.
- Finally add coconut milk and sugar.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.