Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry salad recipe. To cook chicken curry salad you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Salad:
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plain yogurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery, diced.
- Get 2 cup of apples, chopped (pick your favorite flavor, traditionally green).
- Take 1/3 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, sliced.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Salad:
- Dice chicken and pan cook with 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Either leave diced or shred, your preference..
- Whisk together yoyurt, mayo, honey and remainder (1/2 tablespoon) of curry powder in large bowl..
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery, apples, apricots and almonds..
- Add this versatile meal on top of a bed of lettuce, wrap in a tortilla, lavash or bun, or eat plain!.
If you find this Chicken Curry Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.