Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea & spinach curry recipe. You can have chickpea & spinach curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea & Spinach Curry:
- Provide 50 g of curry paste.
- You need 8 g of coconut oil.
- Take 2 of x 50g sachet coconut creamed.
- You need 500 ml of hot water.
- Take 200 g of frozen diced onions.
- Use 200 g of frozen spinach.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas drained.
Steps to make Chickpea & Spinach Curry:
- Add the coconut oil to a pan and allow to melt.
- Add the curry paste, creamed coconut and half of the water to the pan and mix together into a smooth paste.
- If it's easier you can add the ingredients above together and then blitz in a blender. Once smooth then add back to the pan.
- Add more of the water a little at a time to your required consistency and bring to boil.
- Add the onions and spinach to the pan and allow to cook.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook until ready to serve.
- Serve with rice.
If you find this Chickpea & Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.