Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloo matar curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo matar curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo matar curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe. You can have aloo matar curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo matar curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil.
- Use As needed of water.
Instructions to make Aloo matar curry:
- Heat oil and fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now add oil in the same pan and temper bay leaf,jeera seeds and green chilli chopped.
- Add ginger paste and saute well adding asafoetida, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add jeera powder and red chilli Powder saute well.
- Now add the fried Potatoes and green peas and combine.
- Add water and cover it for a while.
- Finally add garam masala and switch off the flame.
- The aloo matar curry is ready.
If you find this Aloo matar curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.