Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple prawn roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple prawn roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple prawn roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple prawn roast recipe. You can have simple prawn roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple prawn roast:
- Prepare 200 grams of Prawns medium sized.
- Use 1 of Onion, medium sized.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lime juice, optional.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 spring of Curry leaves.
- Take As required of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Simple prawn roast:
- Clean and devein the prawns, later marinate in 1/2 of the powder masalas like chilli, turmeric and garam masala till 1/2 hour..
- Chop ginger and garlic into small fine pieces, slice onion and tomato..
- Heat oil in an earthen ware pot add curry leaves reserving a few and saute till aromatic to this add onion, garlic and ginger and saute till nice aroma floats in the air then add tomato and cook till it turns mushy. Now add all the powder masalas and saute for a minute on low flame then add 1/2 cup of water and once it comes to a boil add the marinated prawns and cook till the water evaporates completely. After that add lemon juice and mix nicely..
- Finally, add in 1tbsp of coconut oil plus the remaining curry leaves and roast it all the masala coats the prawns and it's ready to be served..
If you find this Simple prawn roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.