Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely choose many items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry rice recipe. To cook curry rice you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry rice:
- You need 1 packages of of peas and carrots (frozen bag optional).
- Provide 1 small of onion (diced).
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt or sea salt (optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of Jamaican curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of white instant bag rice or boxed rice (optional).
Steps to make Curry rice:
- Turn on stove to a medium temperature, add virgin olive oil to pan.
- Add your union, wait 2 mins and add your peas and carrots. Stir pan.
- Add your pre cooked rice to the pan, if needed add additional olive oil…not too much. Continue to stir pan.
- Add your garlic powder, salt pepper continue to stir pan…add your curry powder. Keep mixing pan until perfected to your likings.
If you find this Curry rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.