Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas recipe. To cook spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas:
- Take 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 large of red & brown onion.
- Use 5 of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of garden peas.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of stock chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild, medium & tikka curry powder.
- Take 2 of pre pack nan bread ( if not confident to make fresh. like me).
- Prepare 3 pinch of paprika, parsley, tumeric, dill, chilli seeds, ginger, rock salt & black whole peppercorns..
Steps to make spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas:
- wash & pat dry chicken. cut into chunky cubes. cover chicken in all herbs & spices..
- pre heat pan, chop both onions and put into pan. once browned add the chicken..
- start your rice. add enough water so it doesnt stick together.
- add mushroom to the chicken, once brown add chopped tomatos (optional – tomato with garlic).
- add water to chicken stock and stir well. add to the chicken and bring to the boil..
- start cooking garden peas add pinch of sugar & salt..
- once chicken curry is boiling reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. in this time your peas should be done, drain & cover with foil..
- once your rice is done, drain, add pinch of parsley, salt & pepper. then stir you peas thru..
- now your curry is ready rest for 3 minutes & serve up with your rice..
- add a nan bread or onion bhaji if you need more… enjoy.
If you find this spicy chicken curry, nan bread with rice & peas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.