Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.