Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style baingan dal curry recipe. You can cook kerala style baingan dal curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Use 5 of brinjals cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Toor Dal.
- Use 5 of dried red chillies.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 5 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Urad Dal.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 of coconut desiccated.
- Prepare as required of Coconut oil.
- You need As per taste of Crystal salt.
- Take as required of Water.
Steps to make Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry:
- Wash the Brinjals in water with a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside..
- Place a cooking vessel on the stove. Pour 3 glasses of water. Let it boil. Now, add Toor Dal, 2 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 4 teaspoons of coconut oil. Let it be cooked..
- After ten minutes, add Brinjals to the Dal..
- Put two tablespoons of crystal salt..
- Add the remaining turmeric powder and stir well. Now, let the brinjal cook along with dal..
- Meanwhile, take the desiccated coconut and put it in a blender..
- Blend it until a thick coarse paste is formed..
- Now add the coconut paste to the cooking vessel. Stir well..
- In another pan, pour four teaspoons of coconut oil. When it is heated, add dried red chillies, curry leaves, mustard and urad Dal..
- Now add this to the curry..
- Stir the curry well. Your special Baingan Dal Curry in Kerala style is ready!! It’s usually served hot along with White rice..
If you find this Kerala Style Baingan Dal Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.