Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ripe and raw mango curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ripe and raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ripe and raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ripe and raw mango curry recipe. To cook ripe and raw mango curry you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ripe and raw mango curry:
- Get 4 of Mango.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide as needed of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Cup of grated coconut.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilli.
- You need as needed of curry leaves.
Steps to make Ripe and raw mango curry:
- Take 4 mangoes in a pan add 2 cup water add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt mix well cook for 6 minutes make a coconut and cumin paste add this ripe mango cover the lid and again Cook for five minutes..
- Now add mango puree mix well cook for 2 minutes. Now take a pan heat oil add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, add some dry red chilli, curry leaves Now add this Mango curry mix well ready to serve..
If you find this Ripe and raw mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.