Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nadan prawn fry chemeen fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nadan prawn fry chemeen fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nadan prawn fry chemeen fry recipe. To cook nadan prawn fry chemeen fry you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nadan prawn fry chemeen fry:
- Get 250 gm of prawns.
- Prepare 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Use 2-3 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida powder.
- You need As needed of Curry leaves.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of lemon.
- Get 2 spoon of water.
Instructions to make Nadan prawn fry chemeen fry:
- 1st we want to prepare masala paste….. take bowl put turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, asafoetida powder,salt,2spoon water, and 1/2 spoon lemon juice stir well it come paste consistency……..
- After put cleaned prawns to masala paste mix well after mix…. leave for rest 1 to 2 hours (keep it refrigerator)……
- After take and heat kadai put coconut oil on the kadai, put some curry leaves….. After put prawns in to kadai…… Cook both sides 4 minutes…… now it ready to serve…….
If you find this Nadan prawn fry chemeen fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.