Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry) recipe. You can cook seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry):
- Provide 4 of leftover rotis (at least one meal stale).
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped (adjust as per taste).
- You need 3-4 of small tomatoes chopped (grated).
- Provide leaves of Some curry.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of more of water.
- Take 1 of potato chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of matar.
Steps to make Seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry):
- In a kadai or frying pan, take of oil, heat it add curry leaves and mustard seed and let the seed splitter.
- Quickly add grated tomatoes chilli, potato, matar, salt turmeric and coriander powder and fry on high heat till the raw small of tomatoes away.
- Add about a cup and half or more of water depending upon how old are your roti the quantity of water required differs the more stale (please do not use rotis more than a day old that too if you have stored it well) and stiff the rotis the more amount of water required the softer and fresh rotis lesser the water quantity.
- As soon as the mixture starts bubbling tear the rotis into bite size pieces and add to the boiling mixture.
- Add coriander leaves and let it cook on medium to low flame go with your instincts as you watch the pieces of rotis get dunked in to water if you feel that there isn't enough water in curry to soften the chapati just cook the mixture on lowest flame with lid put on the pan.
- Cook till all the water is dried up garnish with some more coriander and a drizzle of freshly squeezed lemon juice add the holy tang to the yummy 😋 and easy to cook seyal phulka.
If you find this Seyal phulka (leftover rotis in garlic tomato curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.