Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook achari khaman dhokla using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achari Khaman Dhokla:
- Use 1 cup of gram flour / besan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of semolina / sooji.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-green chilies paste.
- Take 1 tbsp. of pickle masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of eno fruit salt.
- Take of Tempering -.
- Get 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Get 2 of fresh red / green chilies, slit.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 2 tbsp. of freshly frated coconut.
- Take 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Achari Khaman Dhokla:
- Sift the besan. In a bowl, mix together besan, salt, sugar, ginger-green chilies paste, pickle masala and pickle oil..
- Then add the yoghurt,.
- Semolina and 1 cup water or as needed,.
- Turmeric powder,.
- Eno fruit salt and 1 tbsp. water..
- Pour into a greased steel container or plate and steam for 15-20 minutes..
- When cool, cut into desired shapes..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add sesame seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds and add 1/4 cup water..
- Pour this tempering on the steamed Dhoklas. Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves. Serve with green chutney..
If you find this Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.