Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans recipe. To make healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Take of Green beans, halved.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of seasoning (chicken, mushroom, beef, anchovies, etc).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of broth/water.
- Get 1 tsp of soy sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant, approx 30 seconds.
- Mix 1 tbsp water with turmeric, curry powder, cumin powder, pepper flakes -> add to pan/wok/pot. Stir and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans, stir fry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasoning. Add water/broth.
- Cook for 1 minute (If you're using softer vegetables like eggplants, add now to steam a little).
- You're done!.
If you find this Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.