Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. You can have thai red curry noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get 1/4 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Provide 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Take 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Use 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.