Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe. You can have punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛:
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken tight (cut into bite size if prefer).
- Provide 3 of green chilli, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Use 1 of onion, finely sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2-3 pods of cardamom.
- Use 400 g of chopped tomatoes (or the whole tin).
- Use 1 of big bag spinach.
- Get of Chapati.
- You need 2 cup of chapati flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Use of Marinate spices for chicken.
- Get 1/2 of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
Steps to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛:
- Marinate your chicken with the marinate spices, leave it over night or at least 1 hour..
- On the medium heat pan, add a little bit of vegetable cooking oil and then chicken, brown your meat for a few minutes until your chicken nicely cooked around the outside skin. Remove the chicken to different plate. Use the same pan, add 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil and add cardamom pods, coriander seeds, mustard seed, cumin seeds and stir well..
- Add onion in and keep stirring, then add turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, grated garlic and ginger and stir them well. Then add your half cooked chicken back in. Add chopped tomato in along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Seasoning with salt and add spinach in, mix well..
- To make chapati, add flour, water, sugar, salt and vegetable cooking oil in a mixing bowl. Mix it by hand until form to dough. Cling film it and leave it rest for 30 min..
- Take the chapati dough out (about golf ball size) the dip both side into plain flour and roll it out to thin circle..
- On dry medium heat pan, place your chapati on and let it cook for 1-2 min on one side then turn over. When both side cooked take it out and you can brush them with butter and garlic oil..
- Serve with your delicious chicken and spinach curry 🍛.
If you find this Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.