Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potti ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) recipe. You can cook potti ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo):
- You need 500 gms of Intestine goat Beef Potti / of or :.
- Use of For marination.
- Prepare ½ tsps of Turmeric powder :.
- Provide 1 tsps of Chilly Red powder :.
- Use ½ tsps of Garam masala :.
- You need ½ tsps of Coriander powder :.
- Take 2 tbsps of Ginger (chopped) :.
- Take 1 tbsps of Garlic (chopped) :.
- Prepare ½ tbsps of Saunf -.
- You need 3 sprigs of Curry leaves : to 4.
- You need 2 tbsps of Coconut oil :.
- Use 2 cups of Water :.
- Use 1 cloves of Garlic -. 10.
- You need 2 . 10 gm of Ginger -.
- Get 3 . 2 of Chilly Green – paste.
- Provide 4 . 1 tsps of Black pepper Whole :.
Steps to make Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo):
- Clean the potti / intestine, thoroughly in hot water multiple times (Minimum 7-8 times) and then in tap water for another 5 times..
- Chop it into small pieces..
- Marinate with a paste made with Ginger,Garlic,Black pepper, Green Chilly,Vinegar and salt..
- Pressure cook these all ingredients along with small quantity of turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder,Curry leaves and water for up to 8-10 whistles..
- In a pan add the oil, Sounf, garlic, ginger, curry leaves and Saute it till the onions become brownish..
- Add the cooked potti along with the remaining water in the cooker to the pan..
- Add the garam masala and cover the lid. Cook for another 10- 15 minutes in medium flame..
- Stir it well, add fresh curry leaves and transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot with Kappa and Appam etc..
If you find this Potti Ularthiyathu(cleaned intestine of goat / buffalo) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.