Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple pilau recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple pilau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple pilau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pilau recipe. To cook simple pilau you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple pilau:
- You need 3 cups of rice(long grain better).
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get of Pilau masala.
- Provide of Curry powder.
- Use of Mixed spices.
- Provide of Cardamom.
- Provide of Light or dark soy sauce.
Instructions to make Simple pilau:
- Pre boil your beef to your liking.
- Fry onion,garlic with the beef add the remaining spices while mixing being careful not to burn the spices.
- Sprinkle a bit of soy sauce and tomatoes plus salt to taste.Be cautious with the soy sauce due to the sodium content.
- Cook for a few minutes until you smell the aroma of spices around.
- Add the washed rice to the above food.
- Add water to the mixture.Cook under low heat.
- Enjoy with spinach and a glass of pineapple juice.
If you find this Simple pilau recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.