Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Methi Masoor Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Masoor Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Masoor Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi masoor curry recipe. You can have methi masoor curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Methi Masoor Curry:
- Get 1 cup of Masoor Daal(split Red Lentil).
- Get 1 bunch of Methi (fenugreek).
- Provide 2-3 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1-2 of Dry red chillies.
- Use 1 cup of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Mustard Seed.
- Get 1-2 of Red Chilli (Tadka mirch).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Methi Masoor Curry:
- Heat the oil in pan, give tadka with seeds and mirch, sauté vinegar garlic. Paste and onion, add all spices and washed daal and cup of water..
- Cook this daal for 3-4 mins then add fenugreek leaves, salt and cover the lid..
- Cook till it becomes smashing. Serve with rice or Roti..
If you find this Methi Masoor Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.