Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Pumpkin Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Pumpkin Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian pumpkin curry recipe. You can cook indian pumpkin curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Pumpkin Curry:
- Get 500 gm of pumpkin (cube cut).
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 TSP of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of raw Mango powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Indian Pumpkin Curry:
- Heat oil in pan add cumin, mustard seeds and fry till spluttering stops..
- Add ginger, garlic,chilli for half minute, add onion and fry till onion is soft..
- Add the powdered spice and mix well, cook for 3 minutes.add the pumpkin, sugar and season with salt.mix well..
- Cook till pumpkin is soft. Add Curry leave and stir,sprinkle with a little water only if needed.serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Indian Pumpkin Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.