Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Jackfruit Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Jackfruit Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy jackfruit curry recipe. You can cook spicy jackfruit curry using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Jackfruit Curry:
- You need 500 gm of Jackfruit pieces.
- You need 2 of big Onions(thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 5 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Spicy Jackfruit Curry:
- Wash jackfruit pieces well..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan..
- Add jackfruit pieces and fry for 5-6 minutes..
- Remove jackfruit pieces from oil, add more 3 tbsp oil in pan and put cumin and cinnamon stick..
- Add sliced onions and fry till golden in colour..
- Add ginger garlic paste..
- Add turmeric and chilli powder..
- Add garam masala powder and mix well..
- Add fried jackfruit pieces and mix well..
- Add salt and cook on high flame till pil starts separate..
- Add some water, cover and cook till jackfruit becomes soft..
- Serve hot spicy jackfruit curry with rice or rotis..
If you find this Spicy Jackfruit Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.