Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry chicken (pad prik/paprik) recipe. You can have thai red curry chicken (pad prik/paprik) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik):
- Get 400 g of Chicken Meat.
- Take of [Marinade].
- Use 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Get of [Thai Red Curry Paste] – blend/pounded.
- Provide 20 g of Dried Chilli (rehydrate, deseed).
- Take 20 g of Galangal.
- Provide 30 g of Garlic.
- Provide 20 g of Fresh Coriander Stems/Roots.
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger.
- Use 30 g of Fresh Lemongrass.
- Use 20 g of Shrimp Paste.
- Take 2-5 g of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 2-5 g of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 2-5 g of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide 2 g of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Key/Kaffir Lime Peel.
- Get of [For Stir Fry].
- You need 50 g of Long Beans (or any veggie of your choice).
- Get 2-5 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of [Optional].
- Take 2-5 g of Fennel Powder (for Paste).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar (for Stir Fry).
- Use as needed of Juice from 1 Key/Kaffir Lime (for Stir Fry).
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik):
- MARINADE: marinate the chicken in Fish Sauce for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: When ready, heat 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Chicken until brown all over, remove and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE: heat another 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Red Curry Paste, Vegetables, Kaffir Lime Leaves, (Palm Sugar and Lime Juice too) and cook until the oil separates..
- ASSEMBLY: Then add the Chicken and mix well. Cook until the Curry Paste is dry. Serve with cooked rice and fried egg..
If you find this Thai Red Curry Chicken (Pad Prik/Paprik) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.