Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lamb thai green curry recipe. To cook keto lamb thai green curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, crushed.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cans of coconut cream.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 2 of lamb steaks (mine were BBQ leftovers).
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai green dry spices.
- Use 2 tbsp of low carb Thai green paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Fresh parsley and lemon wedges for garnish.
Steps to make Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Lamb stakes – I've used 2 grilled leftovers steaks, chopped them into small pieces..
- In a large saucepan add the coconut oil and place over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add the Thai green paste,2 tbsp coconut cream, soy sauce and fish sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the freshly crushed ginger and lime zest. Stir well..
- Add the cooked lamb, and stir to ensure that lamb is browning..
- Allow the lamb to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the rest of the coconut cream and the dry Thai green spices. Reduce the heat to low..
- Simmer the curry, partially covered, for 15 min..
- Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, garnish with parsley and lime wedges and serve with cauliflower rice..
If you find this Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.