Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white curry with sausages and vegetables recipe. To make white curry with sausages and vegetables you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables:
- You need 250 g of chicken sausage, diced.
- Prepare 3 of red peppers, diced.
- Get 1 stalk of broccoli, chopped (I used the stalks as well).
- Take 1.5 glass (375 ml) of whole milk (original recipe usually calls for coconut milk).
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1.5 of medium onion (or shallots, if you have that).
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 4 of candlenuts (if you have this. Other nuts can work as replacement).
- Provide 1 tsp of galangal paste (if you have this. If not, maybe ginger).
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need of very small pinch of cumin.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get of lime juice (or kaffir lime leaf if you have that, crunched).
- Provide 2-3 of bayleaves (if you have this).
- Get 1 of lemongrass stalk (if you have this), flatten with knife.
- You need 1 block of vegetable stock cube.
Steps to make White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables:
- Chop all ingredients. You can replace them with other proteins or vegetables. I suggest about 500g worth of ingredients as I think I put too much of them, resulting in less broth..
- Chop onion and garlic until small. Break the candlenuts, using your blunt knife's edge. Mix all spices except the bay leaves, lemongrass, and lime juice. If you have pestle and mortar or a food processor, that'll be even better..
- You can skip this step, but I like to have the vegetables and the sausage charred a bit. Prepare a wok or medium pot. Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Stir fry the vegetables and the sausage in high heat, only until they change colour. Set aside..
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil. Add the spices over low heat. Stir a bit and wait until you can smell the spices. Add the vegetables and the sausage (or if you want, you can put the vegetables first). Then add the milk, then the bay leaves and the lemongrass stalk..
- Wait until it boils in low heat. Taste to correct the salt/ pepper. Add lemon juice. Will be good to eat with rice or porridge, but rice noodles or just noodles are alright as well..
If you find this White Curry with Sausages and Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.