Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bengali Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali chicken curry recipe. To make bengali chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 kg of chicken breasts.
- Take 2 of onion, pureed.
- Get 1/2 kg of potatoes, parboiled, peeled.
- Provide 2 cup of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 3 of dry red chilli.
- You need 200 grams of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Use 1 dash of sugar.
Instructions to make Bengali Chicken Curry:
- First marinate the chicken breast pieces with salt and turmeric powder. Close the container and store in freezer for 1 hour..
- Parboil the potatoes and peel them. Then cut them into halves..
- In a separate bowl, add the onion puree, ginger garlic paste and tomato paste one after another. Now add cumin powder and red chilli powder. Mix well and keep aside, lidded. This is the masala of the curry..
- Bring the oil to boil and fry the potatoes from step 2 till they just turn golden. Remove and place on paper towels. Maintain temperature of the oil..
- To the hot oil, add the garlic cloves. Take care as to not burn them. Lightly toast cumin seeds, dry red chillies, bay leaves and sugar till oil turns red and fragrant..
- Add the masala from step 3 and keep frying till oil leaves the mixture and appears on the edges. This is a sure shot sign of the fact that the masala has been cooked..
- Add 2 cups of water and add the marinated chicken breasts. Bring it to boil and close the lid..
- After 5 minutes, open the lid off the vessel and add the fried potatoes. Close the lid and boil for another 10 minutes, preferably in a pressure cooker..
- Finally sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. Your chicken curry is ready!! Nom. Nom..
If you find this Bengali Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.