Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malai Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta recipe. To cook malai kofta you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Malai Kofta:
- Take of curry.
- You need 3 of big onions, chopped.
- Get 100 grams of cashews.
- Take 1 tsp of powdered Indian spices.
- Use 200 ml of milk cream.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of corriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take of white pepper powder.
- You need of kofta.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes boiled.
- You need 20 grams of cashews.
- Get 20 grams of almonds.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Use 100 grams of grated paneer or tofu.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 200 grams of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of water.
- Provide 1 of oil to fry kofta.
Steps to make Malai Kofta:
- For the gravy : heat oil in pan . Saute onions till it changes transparent . Add cashews to it and saute till cashews turn light brown ..
- Let the onion cashew mixture cool . Blend it to a smooth mixture . Set it aside.
- For the kofta : Boil the potatoes . After they cool down, add the grated carrot , tofu or paneer , salt to taste , white pepper powder and mash it well ..
- In a separate pan , heat the ghee and saute the broken cashews and almonds till they turn golden brown ..
- Now make the mashed potato tofu mix into smooth small round balls and keep the dry fruit stuff inside it . Make similar balls ..
- Take the all purpose flour and mix into a batter . Dip the potato balls into the flour batter . Batter should not be very thick . Take about 400 to 500 ml of oil in a pan . Now heat oil in the pan and fry these balls until golden brown on medium flame . Set aside ..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan . Put a few cumin seeds and after they pop , add the onion cashew blend and stir slowly on low flame . Add the spices , sugar , salt , chilli powder and pepper , stir slowly . It is better to add minimum spice as the speciality of this curry is its subtle non-spicy flavour . After the raw smell of onion is gone , add 100 ml of cream in the pan and stir ..
- When you are about to switch off the pan , add the kofta balls into the curry . Set it for about 5 min inside the curry on low flame . Switch off the heat and set the dish aside ..
- Serve your malai kofta with chapathi or paratha or even pulao . It is going to taste yum ! Serve hot with corriander garnish ..
If you find this Malai Kofta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.