Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chingri macher malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri macher malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri macher malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry recipe. You can have chingri macher malai curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri macher malai curry:
- Take 500 gm of prawn.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of big. chopped onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds puree.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get As needed of cardamom,cloves.
Steps to make Chingri macher malai curry:
- Wash and remove the vain and scale of the prawns with water,keep all ingredients near to the cooking side,mix coconut milk,milk powder and poppy seeds puree and make a thick paste,and keep aside..
- Put prawns,turmeric powder,salt and little bit of red chilli powder mix well and keep rest,and heat the oil and put prawns to the pan and fry little and keep to the plate..
- Now put bay leaves,cardamom and cloves to the pan,and saute,add chopped onion,saute for few minutes then add termaric powder and ginger garlic paste mix with green chilli paste,mix well and keep saute. Now add chopped tomatoes saute for another few minutes till it softens,next add curd mix well add garam masala powder,put fried prawns to the pan and saute and keep the flame in low..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well saute till it becomes thick and oil comes from the gravy.Last of all put coconut milk,milk powder,poppy seeds puree mix to the gravy and along with half cup water keep boiling until the curry is ready..
- Delicious Chingri macher malai curry is ready for serving..
If you find this Chingri macher malai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.