Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar spinach fish head curry recipe. To make malabar spinach fish head curry you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry:
- Get 2 of fish heads(of rohu fish).
- Prepare 1 bunch of malabar spinach.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes peeled & cut into small cubes.
- Get 150 g of pumpkin cut into small.
- Use cubes of (optional).
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds for tempering.
Instructions to make Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry:
- Wash and marinate the fish heads with salt and little turmeric powder. Keep aside..
- Remove Malabar spinach leaves of their stems..
- Wash both the leaves and stems well. Then chop the leaves roughly. Also chop the stems into 2 inches length. Keep them aside..
- Make a fine paste out of the mustard seeds, cumin seeds (2 tsp each), garlic cloves and green chillies..
- Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a wok. Add the fish heads and fry till they turn browned on all sides. Remove and crush them with a heavy object. Add them back to the wok and fry till crisp on a low flame. Remove to a plate and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil in the same wok. Add mustard seeds. When they sizzle, add chopped onion and fry till onion turns translucent..
- Add all the veggies like potato, pumpkin, malabar spinach stems and tomato. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and mix well. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame..
- Add the fried and crushed fish heads and saute for a minute or two..
- Now add the mustard-cummin seeds paste with a cup of water or as needed. Cover and cook for 10 minutes till potatoes are about to be done..
- Open the lid and finally add malabar spinach leaves. Cook covered for 5 minutes or till water dries up. Turn off the flame..
- Serve hot with rice as a side dish..
If you find this Malabar Spinach Fish Head Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.