Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pomfret Macher Jhol (Pomfret Fish Curry – Bengali Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pomfret Macher Jhol (Pomfret Fish Curry – Bengali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pomfret Macher Jhol (Pomfret Fish Curry – Bengali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pomfret macher jhol (pomfret fish curry – bengali style) recipe. You can cook pomfret macher jhol (pomfret fish curry – bengali style) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pomfret Macher Jhol (Pomfret Fish Curry – Bengali Style):
- Provide 1 of Pomfret, cut into 3-4 pieces.
- Use 2 pinches of salt to marinate.
- Take 2 pinches of turmeric powder to marinate.
- Take 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need of few cauliflower florets.
- Provide 4-5 of vadi (dried lentil dumplings).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of nigella seeds (kalonji).
- Use 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of raw mustard oil.
Instructions to make Pomfret Macher Jhol (Pomfret Fish Curry – Bengali Style):
- Marinate the fish pieces and the cauliflower florets with salt and turmeric powder for 5-10 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and fry the vadi till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- In the same oil fry the fish pieces and the florets separately till light brown in colour. Keep them aside..
- Temper the same oil with nigella seeds and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Now add the ginger paste and all the dry spices mixed with a little water. Saute till dry..
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and bring it to a boil. Gently drop in the fried fish, fried cauliflower and fried vadi. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or till the cauliflower turns soft..
- When done, add the coriander leaves and raw mustard oil and switch off the flame. Keep it covered for 5 minutes..
- Serve with plain steamed rice, few green chilies and lime wedges..
If you find this Pomfret Macher Jhol (Pomfret Fish Curry – Bengali Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.