Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana curry recipe. You can have banana curry using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Curry:
- Take 5-6 of Raw banana.
- Take 3 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Get 3 of Onions sliced.
- You need 5-6 of Cashews.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Fresh cream.
Instructions to make Banana Curry:
- Take raw banana and peel it off nicely and put it in pressure cooker to boil it..
- Give it 2-3 whistles..
- Once the banana gets boiled and turns soft add turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste to it and salt and mash it well..
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it..
- Now spread the banana into the oil in the form or pakodis..
- Give it a deep fry and let it become brown and crisp..
- Now take another kadai and heat a spoon of oil/ghee to it.Add sliced onions, green chillies,and cashews to it..
- Cook it until it changes the color..
- Once the mixture cools down turn it to a mixer blender and form a paste out of it..
- Now take a pan and add the Onion paste to it and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Add turmeric powder and Tomato puree and cook the gravy for 5 minutes until it separates oil from it..
- Add salt as per your taste and mix it well..
- Now add kasuri methi and some fresh cream to it..
- Mix the gravy well and add the fried pakodis to it..
- Add water to adjust the consistency of the gravy..
- Cook it for another 2-3 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and garnish it with coriander leaves..
If you find this Banana Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.