Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. You can have shrimps in thai red curry using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Provide of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- Get 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- You need 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Prepare 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- You need 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Take 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Prepare 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Take 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Take 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- Use 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Provide 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Prepare 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.