Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Butternut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Butternut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and butternut curry recipe. To cook chicken and butternut curry you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Butternut Curry:
- Take of Oil, for frying.
- Prepare 2 cups of Grated butternut.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 2 of Red Onion, grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry paste.
- Take 1 of Can, peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- Get 4 of Chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- You need 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Use 200 grams of cup Baby spinach.
Instructions to make Chicken and Butternut Curry:
- Put your non-stick pot over medium high heat. Add oil once warm. Add the squash, then season with salt. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add the onion and curry paste, fried for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once mixture is nicely cooked, add chicken and stir. After about 5 minutes, add peas, stock and coconut milk. Mix and simmer for about 6 minutes, stirringoccasionally..
- Once chicken is cooked, add spinach and cook till wilted, about 2 minutes. Then take pan off heat and serve..
If you find this Chicken and Butternut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.