Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Japanese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan japanese curry recipe. You can cook vegan japanese curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Provide 100 g of eggplant.
- Prepare 150 g of potato.
- You need 1/2 of carrot (or 1 small carrot).
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 of large okura.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 170 g of extra firm tofu.
- Get of parsley (optional).
- Take of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Vegan Japanese Curry:
- Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Place the sliced tofu to the baking tray and bake them for 25 minutes..
- Chop the ginger and garlic. Slice onion..
- Heat the pot over low to medium heat. Spread the olive oil. Once the pan has heated, add ginger, garlic, and onion. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Peel the carrot. Chop the eggplant, potato, peeled carrot, and tomato into bite-size pieces as shown in this picture..
- Add the eggplant, potato, carrot, and tomato to the pot. Add the baked tofu, vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and salt. Cover and boil for 15 minutes..
- Wash okra and cut off the stem. Peel off the streaks near the heather. By peeling off this torso, you can eat the okra's head part deliciously..
- Boil the water. Once the water has boiled, add 1/2 tsp of salt. Add the okura and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. (If you use small okura, boil for only 2 minutes.).
- Drain the okura and set aside. Garnish the curry with cooked rice, parsley and boiled okura. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Japanese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.