Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bihari Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bihari Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bihari fish curry recipe. You can cook bihari fish curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bihari Fish Curry:
- Get 6 pieces of Rohu/Katla fish.
- Prepare 2 of red tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kalonji(nigella) seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1.5 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get of For grinding.
- You need 3 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 8 of garlic cloves.
Steps to make Bihari Fish Curry:
- Grind mustard and garlic to a fine thick paste. You can soak mustard in little water for 15 minutes before grinding. (optional).
- Clean fish pieces, drain the water completely. You can add head portion of the fish too, it tastes very good in this curry..
- Heat up mustard oil, add fenugreek and nigella seeds. Then add the ground paste..
- Fry on low heat for a minute, do not allow it to get brownish. Add grated or finely chopped tomatoes. Fry till tomatoes get softened..
- Add coriander, turmeric and chilli powder along with salt. Fry till oil separates..
- Fill some water in the mixer jar in which you had made the paste, pour that water containing masala in masala..
- Add dry mango powder and fish pieces..
- Add more water to adjust the consistency as you like. Simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When fish is cooked and gravy leaves the oil it's ready to serve..
If you find this Bihari Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.