Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe. To make sig's spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry:
- You need 300 g of sweet potato.
- You need of I small can puy or brown lentils.
- Take 2 handful of baby spinach.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide of I tub double cream.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of small bunch coriander (cilantro).
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare Handful of or so of chopped nuts of choice, I used pecan nuts.
- Take of Homemade or bought curry spice mixture. I use a good pinch each.
- Prepare of Paprika, turmeric, ginger, pepper, garam masala, curry powder.
- You need of Salt flakes.
- Get of i.
Steps to make Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry:
- Get all your ingredients together.
- Chop the onion and saute in butter. Add spice mixture (to your liking), add some chopped coriander (cilantro).
- Add lentils, peeled and cubed sweet potato and cream.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are almost done.
- Add spinach gently lift under let it just wilt,serve with rice of your choice. Scatter the crushed nuts just before you serve..
- This is a mild curry that would suit those that don't like there food to hot in flavour but you can adjust the flavour..
If you find this Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.