Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garnished curry jollof rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Garnished curry jollof rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garnished curry jollof rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garnished curry jollof rice recipe. You can have garnished curry jollof rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garnished curry jollof rice:
- Take 6 pieces of Carrots.
- Use 2 of big Green pepper.
- Use 4 of Sausages.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of cksp Curry.
- Provide 2 tins of Sweet corn.
- You need 12 pieces of fresh pepper.
- Use 6 cups of rice.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Take 3 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of cksp garlic and ginger paste.
Steps to make Garnished curry jollof rice:
- Cut green pepper,sausages,carrots,fresh red pepper,drain water from the sweet corn..
- Cook the rice for 20minutes and wash.keep aside..
- Heat up vegetable oil and fry onion,fresh pepper,curry,garlic and ginger paste,salt,pour in the parboiled rice and 2 cups of water..
- When is almost done,put in the sausages,green pepper,red pepper,sweet corn,fresh red pepper.stir and simmer till the remaining water drys up..
If you find this Garnished curry jollof rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.