Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Get 1 kg of chicken.
- Take 1 cup of onion paste.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Take of whole spices:.
- Get 4-5 of cloves.
- Get 5-6 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamom pods.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need of other spices:.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Kashmiri mirchi powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of coriander powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add all the whole spices and crackle them..
- Add onion paste and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add turmeric, Kashmiri mirch, and coriander powder, mix well..
- Add tomato puree and salt to taste. Cook till mushy..
- Add garam masala and chicken pieces, mix well. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Add 2-3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes or till chicken is done. Now our Chicken curry is ready.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.