Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry lentil soup recipe. To cook curry lentil soup you need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Lentil Soup:
- You need 2 cups of Lentils soaked overnight and rinsed well.
- Get 4 cups of boiling water to boil lentils.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of corriander.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of mild Curry powder.
- Get 1 of l4 tsp chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of veg stock cube.
- Provide 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Get 1 tsp of Mango Chutney.
- Use 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Take to taste of Salt n pepper.
Steps to make Curry Lentil Soup:
- Boil and simmer the lentils until soft and mushy in 4 cups boiling water. Add it to a blender to mush the lentils in the water if its very thick add another 1/2 Cup boiling water.
- Add the butter to frying pan melt then addthe onions fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic add all the other dried ingredients and the stock cube in the 1/4 cup boiling water. Then add all that into the lentil s simmer for 45 minutes and add serve add the yogurt in the middle when serving it..
If you find this Curry Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.