Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. You can have thai chicken green curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken green curry:
- Get 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut cream.
- Use 3 tbsps of thai green curry paste.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of brinjal cut in half thai.
- You need 6 – 8 of baby corns.
- Use 500 g of chicken boneless skinless thighs.
- Get 1 of red chili sliced.
- You need 5 – 6 of lime kafir leaves.
- Take 3 – 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- In a pan add olive oil and add 1/2 cup of coconut cream. When it dries up and oil seperates add the curry paste and saute..
- When oil seperates add chicken and saute. Add the stock, remaining coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce, brinjal and kafir lime leaves..
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Add the baby corns and basil leaves. Let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes until a little oil comes on top. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.