Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong n chana sprouts curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong n chana sprouts curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong n chana sprouts curry recipe. You can have moong n chana sprouts curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong n chana sprouts curry:
- Provide 1 cup of moong n chana sprouts.
- Take 1 of Chopped onion.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato.
- Provide 4-5 of Crushed garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of kanda lasun masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of Salt as per ur taste.
- You need of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
Instructions to make Moong n chana sprouts curry:
- Add oil to kadhai. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onion, crushed garlic curry leaves. Stir it for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes. Add all dry masalas..
- Cook it for 5 minutes n let it leaves oil from the sides of kadhai. Add moong n chana sprouts n hot water. Add salt as per ur taste. Cook for 10 minutes. Garnish it with chopped onion n chopped coriander. Serve with bajra or jowar roti..
If you find this Moong n chana sprouts curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.