Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer tikka curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer tikka curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka curry recipe. You can cook paneer tikka curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer tikka curry:
- Take 200 gm of Paneer.
- Provide 2 of medium onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Paneer tikka curry:
- Mash the paneer in a vessel and add all masalas, maida and cornflour into it.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and mix it well. Form patties or tikkas of round shape and flatten it with your palms.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the tikkas till it's golden brown from both sides. Remove and keep it aside.
- Add some more oil. When hot add cumin seeds. As they crackle add the onions cut into small pieces and fry till it's golden brown.
- Add some ginger and garlic paste, tomato paste, salt and the powder masalas as you like in your gravy and cook till oil comes out and masala is well cooked.
- Once done add water to it and bring the gravy to boil. Once it boils, add the paneer tikkas into it. Add garam masala at the end and remove. Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Paneer tikka curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.