Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry teriyaki pork belly recipe. To make curry teriyaki pork belly you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- You need 400 grams of Thinly-sliced pork belly.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly:
- Cut the pork belly into bite-sized pieces. Grate the garlic and mix with oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and curry powder (for the sauce)..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pork belly over high heat until golden brown. Turn off the heat and blot excess oil with paper towels..
- Turn the heat back on and add the sauce from Step 1. Keep mixing so it doesn't burn. Coat the pork belly with the sauce and it's done..
If you find this Curry Teriyaki Pork Belly recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.